A/C Leak Freeze with Magic Frost 2 Ounce
A/C Leak Freeze with Magic Frost Dose & Application Instructions
FEATURES: Stops leaks of refrigerant gas in air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
A/C Leak Freeze is compatible and can be mixed with refrigerant gas:
Permanently seals leaks in air conditioning and refrigeration systems
Will continue to Seal additional Leaks for up to 1 year that meet testing specifications
Does not contain polymers
Not activated by moisture or oxygen
Tested to be non-clogging to a/c compressor and recovery unit
Ideal for preventive maintenance and leak protection
The special features of a performance enhancer available with the benefits of an A/C stop leak product:
Extends compressor life and reduces noise
Improves A/C system lubrication and reduces friction
Cleans and revitalizes the A/C system
Reduces energy consumption
Enhances the performance of older A/C systems
AC Leak Freeze and AC Leak Freeze with Magic Frost will repair leaks measuring one-half millimeter (0.5mm) and smaller.
A/C STOP LEAK with MAGIC FROST INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Locate the low-pressure port of the A/C system and unscrew the service valve cap.
2. Unscrew the cartridge cap of A/C Leak Freeze with MAGIC FROST (FIG. A).
3. Connect the adapter to the A/C Leak Freeze with MAGIC FROST cartridge (FIG. B).
4. Connect the cartridge to the low-pressure port of the A/C system and inject contents (FIG. C).
5. Disconnect the cartridge from the A/C system.
6. Charge the A/C system.
7. Turn the A/C system on at maximum power and let operate for 30 minutes.