Samsung Washer Parts
When your Samsung Washing Machine needs a little maintenance, be sure to use replacement parts that are specifically designed for you model.
Here we will identify some common issues that may occur with your Washer and the types of parts that are available to resolves these home appliance problems.
To find the Samsung Washer parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry an extensive selection of high-quality aftermarket and OEM manufacture approved replacement parts.
Types of Samsung Washers:
Read More »
- Have you ever wanted to manage two loads of laundry at once? The new FlexWash washer makes that possible.
- This innovative washer is efficient in a number of ways, making for smarter, faster washing. Tight on space? The front-load Samsung washer has a sleek design that can be a space-saving option when stacked with your Samsung dryer. This model is available with vibration reduction technology to reduce noise and vibration.
- Benefits of a Front-Load Washer:
- If you’re tight on space, this washer can be a space-saving option as it can be stacked.
- A front-load washer has a larger capacity, which supports more, bulkier items at once.
- Most units have a steam option to add to the wash cycle to improve stain removal.
- Its wash cycle uses less water, making it the most energy efficient option.
- The high spin speed feature removes more moisture from wet loads, which minimizes drying time.
- The top-load washing machine features a contemporary design without sacrificing efficiency. Its high efficiency makes for smarter, faster washing. This model is available with vibration reduction technology to reduce noise and vibration.
- Benefits of a Top-Load Washer
- Easily accessible, you don’t have to bend as much while loading and unloading.
- Shorter wash cycles.
- Minimal vibration.
- Control panel is easy to operate.
When your Samsung washer needs a little maintenance, use replacement parts that are specially designed for its needs.
Here we will address common issues that one may experience with their Samsung washer and replacement parts that are available to purchase.
To find the Samsung parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry an extensive selection of replacement parts designed specifically for your Samsung washing machine appliances.
Our quality washer parts can help resolve common problems such as:
Samsung Washer Issues
- Problems with Samsung water pump during spin cycle
- Bleach spotting after use of washing machine
- Washer trips power when turned on
- Water in Samsung detergent dispenser after every wash
- Washer leaves purple streaks on delicate, cold water loads
- Washer leaking during rinse cycle
- Washer stops during spin cycle
- Washer will not start
Common Samsung Error Codes
- Front-Load Models
- nd, 5E; won’t drain
- LO, dE, dE1; door unlock error
- nF, 4E; water fill problem
- FL, dE, dE1; door lock error
- LE; low water level
- lE, 1E; water level sensor failure
- OE; water overflow
- dc, UE; unbalanced load
- E2, bE2; stuck key
- ds; door is open during locking
- tE, tE1; water temperature is too high or too low
- 3E; no signal from the drive motor tachometer
- Hr; heater relay failure
- nF1, 4E2; the hot and cold water connections are reversed
- 2E; internal control board failure
- Sud, SUd; excessive suds
- AE; communication error between the electronic control board and the user interface board
- SF; electronic control board error
- Top-Load Models
- 1E; water level sensor failure
- 3E; drive motor or hail sensor error
- nF or nF1; water supply error
- nD; will not drain
- AE; communication error between the main electronic control board and the display control in the control panel
- E2; stuck button
- DS, FL or LO; door error
- HE1; heater error
- LE; water leakage
- OE; water overflow
- tE1; temperature too high or low
- dc; unbalanced load
- PE or PE1; clutch motor failure
- Sud or Sd; too much suds
- Front-Load Models
If you’re experiencing any complications with your Samsung washer, such as the common concerns listed above, reach out to your local home contractor or handyman. If you’re not sure who to trust, check out our Handyman Finder’s Guide. We want to make certain that your appliances are operating at their best. We stock a variety of replacement parts to fit your Samsung washer’s needs.
Samsung Washer Parts we carry:
- Washer Door Boot Bellows Gasket
- Washer Door Lock Switch
- Washer Drain Pump
- Washing Machine Damper Shock
- Washing Machine Door Diaphram Boot Gasket Seal
- Washer Temperature Thermistor
- Washer Water Pressure Switch
- …other washer parts
Samsung washers have many innovative features that will appeal to a customer seeking a highly efficient washer. While Samsung washers are high quality products, there is always a chance of breakdown; therefore, eventually needing replacement parts to fix the issue.
McCombs Supply Co. is here to assist with all of your Samsung washer’s needs. Our focus is to keep your washer running and performing at its best. Our high quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work effortlessly with your Samsung washer like these popular models:
WF306LAW/XAA, WF306LAW, WF316LAS/XAA, WF316BAC, WF316LAW/XAA, WF306BHW/XAA, WA422PRHDWR/AA-0000, WA456DRHDSU/AA-0000, WA45H7200AP/A2-0000, WA45H7200AW/A2-0000, WA484DSHAWR/A1-0001, WA50F9A6DSW/A2-0001, WA50F9A7DSW/A2-0000, WA5471ABP/XAA, WA56H9000AP/A2-0000, WF203ANS/XAX, WF209ANW/XAA-0000, WF218ANW/XAA-0000, WF316BAW, WF328AAG/XAA-0002, WF328AAW/XAA-0000, WF330ANB/XAA, WF339AAW/XAA, WF361BVBEWR/A2-0001
Where to find your Samsung washer model number:
- Front load: On the rim, behind the door
- Top load: On a label on the top of the back panel of the washer
McCombs Supply Co. has the Samsung washer parts you need to keep your washing machine running smoothly. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your washer model number above. Local pick up is available at our Lancaster, PA warehouse.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We are happy to assist!
Read Less »