Whirlpool Dryer Parts
When your Whirlpool dryer needs a little upkeep, use replacement parts that are specifically designed for its needs.
Here we will address common issues that may arise and Whirlpool dryer replacement parts that are available for purchase.
To find the Whirlpool parts you need, browse the replacement parts below. We carry a wide selection of replacement parts designed explicitly for your Whirlpool dryer.
Our quality clothes dryer parts can help resolve common problems such as:
Read More »
Whirlpool Dryer Product Issues
- Dryer is Making Noises
- Clicking (gas dryers only)
- Knocking/Rattling Sound
- Scraping Sound
- Thumping Sound
- Error Codes
- Not Heating/Long Dry Time
- Not Starting or No Operation
- Not Tumbling/Spinning
- Steam Option Not Working
- Wrinkled Clothing
Common Error Codes
- AF; restricted airflow. Indicates the lint screen or vent is clogged, crushed, kinked or has too many turns. The dryer will continue to run when the error is present. Touch any key to clear the code from display and return to estimated remaining time.
- F# E#; if a code beginning with an “F” appears in the display, alternating between F# and E#, the dryer control has detected a problem that requires service.
- E1; Thermistor open. Replace thermistor if found defective.
- E2; Thermistor shorted. Replace thermistor if found defective.
- L2; low or no line voltage. There may be a problem with your home power supply, keeping the dryer’s heater from turning on. The dryer will continue to run when this diagnostic code is present. Touch any pad to clear the code from the display and return to estimated remaining time.
- PF; power failure. Indicates the drying cycle has been interrupted by a power failure. Touch and hold START to restart the dryer cycle or press POWER to clear the display.
- Other error codes…
Common Questions about Dryers
- How does auto dry with wrinkle shield work?
- How do I check if a household fuse has blown or a circuit breaker has tripped?
- How do I check if the gas supply is connected and the shutoff valve is open?
- How do I check venting?
- How do I check my dryer’s dryness level, wrinkle shield, static reduce?
- How do I correctly install the power supply cord for electric dryers?
- How do I find out if the fan (blowing) noise or humming noise from HybridCare heat pump dryer is normal?
- How do I determine if my water supply is correctly connected to my steam dryer?
- How do I determine what the odor or smell is from my dryer?
- How do I determine what the spots are from my dryer load?
- How do I determine why the check vent light is on?
- How do I replace the water inlet hose in my steam dryer?
If you’re experiencing any problems with your Whirlpool dryer, such as the issues listed above, reach out to your local home contractor or handyman. If you’re not sure who to trust, contact McCombs Supply Co. and we’ll help you find one. We want to ensure that your appliances are performing at their best. We stock a wide variety of the best replacement parts to fit your Whirlpool dryer’s needs.
Whirlpool Dryer Parts we carry:
- Dryer Bearing
- Dryer Belt
- Dryer Clip
- Dryer Door Latch Catch Strike
- Dryer Felts
- Dryer Felt Seals
- Dryer Fuses
- Dryer Gas Conversion Kit
- Dryer Gas Valve
- Dryer Gas Valve Coils
- Dryer Heating Elements
- Dryer Heater Package
- Dryer Knob
- Dryer Leveling Leg
- Dryer Limits
- Dryer Lint Catcher Screen Filter
- Dryer Lint Filter Screen
- Dryer Motor
- Dryer Push Button
- Dryer Push to Start Switch
- Dryer Rollers
- Dryer Sensors
- Dryer Thermistor
- Dryer Thermostat
- Dryer Timer
- Dryer Timer Knob
- ...other dryer parts
Whirlpool dryers provide complete convenience. From getting your laundry done more quickly and with less energy, to being able to operate while you’re away from home, the Whirlpool dryer works for you. Whirlpool dryers can be customized to fit any home design and are available in many different style options.
Types of Whirlpool Dryers:
- One of Whirlpool’s most efficient dryers, the HybridCare uses true ventless heat pump technology to restore energy during the drying cycle; therefore, reducing energy consumption and providing an optional heater for faster drying.
- The front-load style has a high-efficiency technology that is easy on energy. An optional stackable design makes for a more contemporary look.
- The top-load configuration has all the energy savings of the high-efficiency.
Locating Your Dryer’s Model Number
On a Whirlpool Front-Load Dryer, the model number is located horizontally on the shroud, inside the door, right in front of the lint screen.
On a Whirlpool Top-Load Dryer, the model number is located inside the door, in the upper recessed area of the front panel.
McCombs Supply Co. is here to assist with any of your Whirlpool dryer needs. Our focus is to keep your dryer running and performing at its best. Our high-quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work perfectly with your Whirlpool dryer like these popular models:
McCombs Supply Co. has the Whirlpool dryer parts you need to keep your dryer in its best shape. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your dryer model number above. Local pick up is available.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find what you’re looking for. We are happy to assist!
Read Less »