A/C Leak Freeze R, 0.5 Ounce Stop Leak For Appliance Refrigeration System Part Number 00279
Will stop leaks of refrigerant gas in appliance and refrigeration systems
A/C Leak Freeze is compatible and can be mixed with refrigerant gas
Permanently seals leaks in Appliance refrigeration systems
Will continue to seal additional leaks for up to 1 year that meet testing specifications
Does not contain polymers
Not activated by moisture or oxygen
Tested to be non-clogging to a/c compressor and recovery unit
Ideal for preventive maintenance and leak protection
AC Leak Freeze and AC Leak Freeze will repair leaks measuring one-half millimeter (0.5mm) and smaller.
A/C Leak Freeze instructions for use:
1. Locate the low-pressure port of the system and unscrew the service valve cap.
2. Unscrew the cartridge cap of A/C Leak Freeze (FIG. A).
3. Connect the adapter to the A/C Leak Freeze cartridge (FIG. B).
4. Connect the cartridge to the low-pressure port of the system and inject contents (FIG. C).
5. Disconnect the cartridge from the system.
6. Charge the system.
7. Turn the system on and let operate.