A/C Leak Freeze R, 1.5 Ounce
For systems up to 6 Tons
- Will stop leaks of refrigerant gas in air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- A/C Leak Freeze is compatible and can be mixed with refrigerant gas:
- Permanently seals leaks in air conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Will continue to seal additional leaks for up to 1 year that meet testing specifications
- Does not contain polymers
- Not activated by moisture or oxygen
- Tested to be non-clogging to a/c compressor and recovery unit
- Ideal for preventive maintenance and leak protection
- Leak Criteria
- AC Leak Freeze and AC Leak Freeze with Magic Frost will repair leaks measuring one-half millimeter (0.5mm) and smaller.
A/C Leak Freeze instructions for use:
1. Locate the low-pressure port of the A/C system and unscrew the service valve cap.
2. Unscrew the cartridge cap of A/C Leak Freeze (FIG. A).
3. Connect the adapter to the A/C Leak Freeze cartridge (FIG. B).
4. Connect the cartridge to the low-pressure port of the A/C system and inject contents (FIG. C).
5. Disconnect the cartridge from the A/C system.
6. Charge the A/C system.
7. Turn the A/C system on at maximum power and let operate for 30 minutes.