Eliminates odors caused by mold, mildew, bacteria, pets, smoke, musty odors, water damage, fire damage, paints, chemicals, animal decay, stale air, garbage areas, sewer gases, skunks, and more!
Use in A/C units, furnaces, rooftop units, fan coil units, and air handlers. Residential HVAC Odor-Block treats up to 3 ton systems for 2 months.
HVAC ODOR BLOCK:
- Reduces Indoor Pollutants
- Inhibits Mold & Bacteria Growth as Tested by an Independent Lab
- One Odor-Block treats up to a 3 Ton A/C System
Lasts Up to Two Months
- Eliminates Odors in HVAC Systems
- Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Unique Self Feeding Box Installs In Return Duct
- Treats All Home or Building Air Through HVAC System
- A True Odor Neutralizer - Not an Odor Mask or Cover-up
Posted by Gene on 23rd Nov 2018
I use these in my A/C year round. My blower cabinet is in the attic and I have to seal it off in the winter to keep moisture from the house from building up over the winter and pooling in the duct work. I clean the evaporator coil with foaming coil cleaner that I also buy from McCombs and add one of these blocks at closing time. When I restart the system in the spring my system doesn't have any foul odors on startup. I also use these through the cooling season. One will last 2 or 3 months. I wouldn't go back to not using them.