Whirlpool Refrigerator Parts & Kenmore Refrigerator Parts
If you have a leaking Whirlpool refrigerator or a Kenmore ice maker that’s not working, you’re in the right place. Here you’ll find replacement refrigerator parts for both Whirlpool and Kenmore models.
Refrigerator parts for both brands are here on the same page because the Whirlpool Corporation manufactures certain appliances under the Kenmore label, and our quality replacements parts will fit both Kenmore and Whirlpool refrigerator models. To find the Whirlpool part you need, browse the replacement parts below or search above with your refrigerator model number. Whirlpool manufactured Kenmore refrigerator models have a prefix of 106.
So, if your fridge is freezing food or your ice maker’s knocking, McCombs Supply Co. can help you fix the problem. We carry a wide selection of replacement parts designed specifically for your appliances, quality refrigerator parts that can help resolve common problems such as:
Read More »
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Temperature Controls: freezer is cold but refrigerator is warm, or when the refrigerator is freezing food, or not cooling at all.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator Not Working: water dispenser not working, ice maker not working or ice machine making partial and hollow ice, or even the refrigerator light not turning on.
- Broken Whirlpool Refrigerator: fridge is noisy or loud, refrigerator leaking water, or when the refrigerator runs constantly and the ice maker is knocking.
If you’re experiencing problems likes these with your Whirlpool or Kenmore fridge, don’t worry, McCombs Supply Co. can help. We stock the best replacement parts.
Whirlpool Refrigerator Parts/Kenmore Refrigerator Parts we carry:
- Refrigerator Air Temperature Sensors [Thermistor]
- Refrigerator Cold Control Thermostats
- Refrigerator Condenser Motors
- Refrigerator Defrost Control Boards
- Refrigerator Defrost Heater Elements
- Refrigerator Defrost Heaters
- Refrigerator Defrost Timer Controls
- Refrigerator Door Bins
- Refrigerator Door Locks
- Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motors
- Refrigerator Fan Motors
- Refrigerator Freezer Door Gaskets
- Refrigerator Ice Machine Water Pumps
- Refrigerator Icemakers
- Refrigerator Icemaker Emitter Sensor Control Boards
- Refrigerator Icemaker Head Modules
- Refrigerator Icemaker Water Valves
- Refrigerator Relay Overload Kits
- Refrigerator Shelf Supports
- Refrigerator Thermostat Controls
- …other refrigerator parts
Whirlpool refrigerators (& Kenmore refrigerators) do a great job prolonging the freshness and life of all your produce and perishable foods, but even quality kitchen appliances such as these wear down and require troubleshooting and ultimately replacement parts.
So when your fridge stops working, whether it's the compressor, defrost heater, ice maker, thermostat, or something as simple as the burnt out light bulb, you need a solution fast. You need thee right part in order to get your fridge fixed before food starts to thaw and spoil.
McCombs Supply Co is here to help get your refrigerator running again. Our high-quality after market and manufacturer approved replacement parts work perfectly with your Whirlpool and Kenmore refrigerator like these popular models:
- Whirlpool WRT108FZDM
- Whirlpool WRT519SVD
- Whirlpool WRX735SDBE
- Whirlpool WRX735SDBH
- Whirlpool WRX735SDBM
- Kenmore 106.55546402
- Kenmore 106.50522100
- Kenmore 106.40262010
Locating Your Refrigerator's Model Number
To find your Whirlpool or Kenmore refrigerator’s model number look on the inside left or right wall of either the refrigerator or freezer. It could also be on the cabinet door jamb, behind the kick plate, or even behind the lower crisper drawer.
Though there are many different styles of fridges, these are the most common model number locations for all types of refrigerators from side-by-side, top freezer, and bottom freezer layouts.
Refrigerator model numbers can be made up of only numbers or a combination of numbers and letters, such as 2VGD29DQFW00. The model number will most likely appear on either a paper sticker or a metal plate.
McCombs Supply Co. has the replacement parts you need to keep your Kenmore and Whirlpool refrigerators running at their best for many years to come. Browse our selection of available parts below or search for your fridge model number above.
Call us at 717-299-3866 if you can’t find the part you need!
Read Less »