Paragon Defrost Control part number 8041-20.
Time Initiated; Time Terminated.
240 Volt Timing Motor.
Switching 1 N.O. 2 N.C.
The Paragon 8000 Series Commercial Defrost Controls are designed for commercial freezers and refrigerators to provide automatic defrost capability. They accommodate various types of defrost systems including electric defrost heaters, hot gas, and compressor off cycle.
- Series Application Electric Heat, Hot Gas or Compressor Shutdown
- Electrical Rating 240V AC, 60 Hz
- Timing Motor 240 Volt
- Switch Rating 40 Amps
- Enclosure Heavy Duty Steel
- Switching 1 N.O. 2 N.C.
- Switch Arrangement for Contacts 1-3 Open
- Switch Arrangement for Contacts 2-4 Closed
- Switch Arrangements for Contacts 3-N Closed
- Comments Bracket available & 50 Hz
- Agency Rating UL Listed|UL Recognized
Features and Benefits
- Time Initiated; Time Terminated.
- High-amp switch contacts: 40 Amps, 2 HP
- Positive slider bar switch design assures positive electrical contact and wipes the contact surface of contaminates
- Temperature designed for defrost termination using an external temperature device
- Safety back-up - mechanical time-driven defrost termination
- Heavy-duty synchronous design drive motor
- Choice of three contact arrangements
- Adjustable frequency of defrost initiation from 1 to 6 cycles per day with a minimum of 4 hours between successive operations
- Adjustable back-up defrost termination from 4 to 110 minutes in 2 minute increments
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure with knockouts (on the bottom, back and sides) and hasp and staple padlock